to you how your information is protected, collected and used, which may
be updated by afccustomgranite.com from time to time. afccustomgranite.com
will provide notice of materially significant changes to this
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites. Other then those owned by us.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We offer email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- afccustomgranite.com does not knowingly collect any information
from persons under the age of 18. If afccustomgranite.com learns that a
posting is by a person under the age of 18, afccustomgranite.com will
remove that post.
- afccustomgranite.com, or people who post on afccustomgranite.com,
may provide links to third party websites, which may have different
privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control
over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage
all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as
sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user
accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for
- For paid ad postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- We sometimes collect your phone number for account authentication
purposes, and may transmit it to a third party service for tele-robotic
- afccustomgranite.com does not store credit card information. Credit
card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we
endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during
transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback
or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if
you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on
afccustomgranite.com's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served,
including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to
diagnose problems with our server, to administer the YourWebsite.
com site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered job posters can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a
secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we
cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of afccustomgranite.com postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with afccustomgranite.com - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available afccustomgranite.com postings, including resumes
5. Circumstances in which afccustomgranite.com may release information
- afccustomgranite.com may disclose information about its users if
required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court
orders, or other legal process.
- afccustomgranite.com may also disclose information about its users
to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights
of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety
of afccustomgranite.com, its users or the general public.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge
and agree that due to the international dimension of afccustomgranite.com
we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship
for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other
communications with you, including the transmission of information
outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that
such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By
providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.